Friday 24 February 2017

What I'm listening to 24/02/17


Kane Strang - Oh So You're Off I See





Kane Strang are from Dunedin New Zealand and it's probably my favourite track this week. Dunedin has a long history with indie, jangly guitars and such, this strays the line towards alt and it's better for it.


Eerie Glue - Long Way Home




Eeric Glue are from Denmark, pretty good eh? I like cinnamon buns a lot. I think they are from Denmark too?


OLVIDO - Demo



I dunno. I really don't know much about OLVIDO apart from they are an all girl punk band from Mexico, fuck trump ya know. This whole demo is really great and kinda dancey too. They do a Julie Ruin cover right at the end too. Sweet <3

Jons - In The Yard



I Think Jons are from BC Canada, but I'm not sure. I like it though, you'll like it too maybe. FFO Hoops or something.



LEMONADE - Pink




I think this is my favourite punk release so far this year, bring tha noise.



Steve Lacy - Dark Red



Jeez, this demo is out today and it is so so so so damn good. Don't skip out. sucka.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© gregduggan. All rights reserved.